PBE – LoL Patch 10.14: New skins, Buffs, Nerves, Balances
Riot Scruffy revealed last night on social media the main directions that cycle 10.14 will take on the PBE server, including a nerve from Volibear, Varus and Ezreal, as well as a buff for Kha’zix, Sejuani and Zed.
Full details and list of changes will arrive on the PBE within the next few hours/days.
NERVES OF CHAMPIONS TO BE EXPECTED
- Pyke (midlane)
CHAMPIONS BUFFS TO BE EXPECTED
- Pyke (support)
- Karthus (midlane)
- Ghost (buff)
- Predator Rune (buff)
BALANCING ALREADY BEING TESTED ON THE PBE
- Increased health from 528 to 550
- Increased travel speed from 325 to 335
- Damage increase from 45/68/85/105/125 (30% AP) to 50/70/90/110/130 (35% AP)
- Reduced the percentage of damage to monsters from 100% to 80%
- Change in mana restoration: only when the spell is activated beforehand, it becomes permanent.
- Increase in tick rate per second from 1 to 4
- Reduced armor points from 5 to 3.5
- Reduced magic resistance gain per level from 1.5 to 1.25
- Increased damage from 75/125/175/225/275 to 85/135/185/235/285
- Change in the cost of mana from 70 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Increased travel speed bonus from 20-40% to 24-48%
Read also: LEC: The Big Week of Fnatic
Read also: League of Legends: LEC “Jankos” is The Champion again!